Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What's happening all you fine folks :D

I would love to put a targeted learning session together, get a professional to teach it and see if we can learn something together.

What I need from you: Let me know what topic or thing you want to learn. rigging, storyboarding, lip sync, shot planning... And I'll work with you to narrow it down to something that we can make happen.

So, let me know what you're interested in and we will get this one rolling!

*UPDATE*
So far people are interested in:

 -creating realistic-looking dialogue in Flash! (I.e., syncing mouth, head, eye, and body movements, and looping them)
  -have a pro critique my work (2 requests so far.)
  -learn more about the acting side of animation, subtlety, gestures, the use of such in character animation, and the dos and don'ts.


Go ahead and chime in on this one to add your vote. I'm looking to get a group of 10 or so to make it worth everyone's time.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment